Have locally grown ag produce, food, or locally produced crafts to sell?
WE WANT YOU!!!
- Visit the Market at Tornado Gallery, 19th & Buddy Holly Avenue June 3rd – Oct 28th, 2017
- (or visit our special spring market: Seedling & Plant Sale May 6th, 2017)
- Set up is from 7AM to 9AM
- Market open 9AM to 1PM
- $45 annual fee to become a “Member Vendor”
- $15 daily booth fee for “Member Vendors” / $30 daily booth fee for “Day Vendors” (booth fees paid day-of the event)
- NO Multilevel Marketing Allowed
Apply to be a Vendor at the Market:
Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
- Review the Rules
- Complete Application and submit your Application
- As per the Rules, “A vendor’s acceptance to the Market and status as “Member Vendor” or “Day Vendor” is at the discretion of the Market Manager.”
- There may be a wait list for non-produce vendors (non-growers) to become “Member Vendors.” At the discretion of the Market Manager, additional non-produce vendors (non-growers) may be considered for acceptance as “Day Vendors” as per the Rules and placed on the wait list to become “Member Vendors.”
- Please email us via the Contact Us page for more information.